Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Busy..busy...busy!!!

Man..working full time and doing AM full time prevents me from getting to the blog a lot. Stay tuned for more updates on the classes/work I've been doing at AM. It's a lot of work, but fun! So I just need to find some time to re-cap it all! Soon my fellow animatos...soon!!! =D

In the meantime, I want to know a little more about effective blogging an recently ran across this on an AM mentor's blog:

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.



I don't care about making money from my blog, but would love to driver more traffic from the animation community so we can help each other grow!

For now, back to AM homework!