Monday, January 7, 2008

And So It Begins

The virtual doors to the Animation Mentor campus opened for us today and we got to go inside, try and find our lockers, our place at the lunch table and drool over the upper class' work. Oh yeah, and we also found out who our mentor is gonna be for the next 12 weeks. Well, I've been assigned the amazing Victor Navone, an animator from Pixar and a fellow who's blog I have been tuning into this year as I prepared myself for school. I'm just kind of still star struck that I get to learn under such great tutelage. Check out Victor's stuff here: http://www.navone.org/blogger/

pic of Vic

What was really nice is that a good number of upper class students left us a bunch of warm welcome notes on our "lockers".

There are tons of videos I need to go watch and notes to take. I will be back after Wednessday post of first online Q+A with Victor. So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Hey Adam

Good Luck, that's great news. Can't wait to see some work!!

Dan