Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New Character Jump Stage 2

So I had to do some traveling for work and have been busy with the tutoring assignment and am just now getting around to making a new post. As part of my tutoring session, in addition to to tweaking the ball bounce, I was given a new character model and asked to try out a new character jump and explore a new working method called Layering. I will go into this in more detail after tonight's session and will post the notes, what I'm trying to achieve with the jump and other general comments post the third session. Can't believe we're half way through this thing already! Feel I'm still in a little ditch just before the base of the Animation mountain. Could use another six weeks after this....oh wait, I begin AnimationMentor just around the bend.

Below are a side shot and a perspective shot of my character jump:





1 comment:

Dan said...

Hey Adam thanks for the link. Hope you are having as much fun as I am with this tutoring.

I hope to blog my progress soon, been really busy with work and all, but when I do, I will be sure to post your link as well.

Looking forward to seeing more stuff!!

All the best
Dan