Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tutoring Update

Well...it's been a little while since I posted anything. I'll post some more detailed posts soon, just been SUPER busy animating and with work. In a nutshell, Stephen and I decided to pull back on the character jump since it was a bit of a, uh, "LEAP" from the bouncing ball. I did a couple of overlap and drag excercises [which I will post soon w/ notes, etc.]. Then of course we had a week off and now I'm back at it incorporating the overlap lessons into a 180 degree character turnaround of just the lower body.

I did some planning drawings outta my head, shot some reference material and then made some drawings from the footage using FlySketch [allows you to draw on top of anything on the screen] to build a little animatic. You can see the animatic below. Trying to do more pre-planning before jumping into Maya on this one.


No comments: