Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Accepted Into Animation Mentor Program

In all my excitement at having been excepted into the winter term at Animation Mentor last week, I totally forgot to even post the news here. I couldn't be more excited to finally get down to business and pursue a passion of mine that has been brewing for quite some time. The school is online, but have offices in Emeryville, Oakland's neighbor and I'm gonna go visit their offices sometime in the next few weeks. I've heard NOTHING but positive feedback from students enrolled or graduated from this school as well as having talked to folks in the industry. Below is from a news clip that will give you some insight into what I embarking upon:



Can't wait to get in there and start animating surrounded by a wonderful bunch of creatives.

No comments: